The National Credit Adviser
The NCA – National Credit Adviser (nca.co.za) aims to provide a single portal of information on The National Credit Act (NCA) and The National Credit Regulator (NCR) . This information is of importance to South African citizens requiring debt consolidation, debt management or require the services of a debt counsellor.
Latest Posts – Get the News at NCA.co.nz
- Dealing with loans – Some Expert Advise 21/06/2019 If you have a current loan you will find this article “expert advice on dealing with loans” useful. As more and ...
- Are banks routinely overcharging on vehicle loans in arrears? 03/10/2018 Are you being charged interest on arrears? Not keeping up with regular payments can expose you to additional charges, interest on ...
- Bought a Dud: How the CPA can protect you. 03/10/2018 Buying a car? The Consumer Protection Act (the CPA) has got your back. Buying a car, whether new or used, can ...
- How will South Africa’s financial sector adapt to the Fourth Industrial Revolution? 19/09/2018 How will South Africa’s financial sector adapt to the Fourth Industrial Revolution? Over the past year, South Africa has seen some ...
- Debt Relief May Be the Answer to the South African Debt Problem 28/07/2018 Debt Relief May Be the Answer to the South African Debt Problem South Africans who earn less than R7500 and have ...
- Need a loan? Make sure you tick these five boxes 10/07/2018 Added financial pressure makes applying for a loan seem like an attractive option. The recent VAT increase and the largest petrol ...
- Why it could be much harder get a home loan in South Africa right now. 08/07/2018 How easy is to get a home loan in South Africa at the moment? It could be getting much harder to ...
- Car prices: what you see is not what you pay 04/07/2018 Lookout for upfront costs when buying a car. The cost of buying a car can come with some nasty, unexpected upfront ...
- How to save while paying off debt 03/07/2018 You can save while paying off debt. However difficult it is possible the save while paying off debt. Many have little comprehension ...
- Movie teaches SA learners how to handle money, avoiding rampant debt 13/06/2018 The 80-minute movie explains financial management in a manner that resonates with young people. Movie teaches SA learners financial literacy, avoid ...
Are you over indebted? Struggling to pay loans and meeting your monthly obligations?
Too much debt? If you are in a position of over indebtedness, search for a debt counsellor in your area.
Debt counselling is intended to assist over-indebted consumers struggling with debt through budget advice, negotiation with credit providers for reduced payments and restructuring of debts.
Search for Debt Counsellors in your area
How can nca.co.za assist?
As an information portal nca.co.za does not offer advice, but does offer a single place to access:
- The National Credit Act
- information on the National Credit Regulator
- find debt counsellors in your area
- get the latest news from the press.
From the Wires
- “SASSA grants cannot be deemed income for <b>credit</b> applications” – NCT
- Your pension fund is being eyed as SOE debt relief
- CAS COOVADIA: Unsustainable <b>National Credit</b> Amendment Act rushed through
- How companies behave matters
- <b>National</b> Gazette No. 42653, 19 August 2019, Vol 650, Page 10
- <b>National Credit</b> Amendment Act 7 of 2019
- <b>National Credit</b> Amendment Act 7 of 2019 (English/ isiZulu)
- EDITORIAL: Relief for the overindebted will hurt economy
- What the debt relief bill means for the banking sector
- 'Debt relief law may cause banks to stop lending to lower-income clients'
- 9,5 Million South Africans Could Have Their Debt Written Off
- The <b>National Credit</b> Amendment Bill is now set to become law
- Jooste won't repay R850m; 1.7m protest in HK; Capitec and Sasol shares slump
- Ramaphosa signs NCA Bill at worst possible time – Dean Macpherson
- New debt relief bill poses a financial risk to economy and consumers