The National Credit Adviser
The NCA – National Credit Adviser (nca.co.za) aims to provide a single portal of information on The National Credit Act (NCA) and The National Credit Regulator (NCR) . This information is of importance to South African citizens requiring debt consolidation, debt management or require the services of a debt counsellor.
Latest Posts – Get the News at NCA.co.nz
- Are banks routinely overcharging on vehicle loans in arrears? 03/10/2018 Are you being charged interest on arrears? Not keeping up with regular payments can expose you to additional charges, interest on ...
- Bought a Dud: How the CPA can protect you. 03/10/2018 Buying a car? The Consumer Protection Act (the CPA) has got your back. Buying a car, whether new or used, can ...
- How will South Africa’s financial sector adapt to the Fourth Industrial Revolution? 19/09/2018 How will South Africa’s financial sector adapt to the Fourth Industrial Revolution? Over the past year, South Africa has seen some ...
- Debt Relief May Be the Answer to the South African Debt Problem 28/07/2018 Debt Relief May Be the Answer to the South African Debt Problem South Africans who earn less than R7500 and have ...
- Need a loan? Make sure you tick these five boxes 10/07/2018 Added financial pressure makes applying for a loan seem like an attractive option. The recent VAT increase and the largest petrol ...
- Why it could be much harder get a home loan in South Africa right now. 08/07/2018 How easy is to get a home loan in South Africa at the moment? It could be getting much harder to ...
- Car prices: what you see is not what you pay 04/07/2018 Lookout for upfront costs when buying a car. The cost of buying a car can come with some nasty, unexpected upfront ...
- How to save while paying off debt 03/07/2018 You can save while paying off debt. However difficult it is possible the save while paying off debt. Many have little comprehension ...
- Movie teaches SA learners how to handle money, avoiding rampant debt 13/06/2018 The 80-minute movie explains financial management in a manner that resonates with young people. Movie teaches SA learners financial literacy, avoid ...
- Mashonisas make good profit on loans 08/06/2018 Dangerous Lenders – The data is in Informal Cash Lenders Informal cash lenders possible affect up to 1 in 100 households ...
Read all the latest news - Read More
Are you over indebted? Struggling to pay loans and meeting your monthly obligations?
Too much debt? If you are in a position of over indebtedness, search for a debt counsellor in your area.
Debt counselling is intended to assist over-indebted consumers struggling with debt through budget advice, negotiation with credit providers for reduced payments and restructuring of debts.
Search for Debt Counsellors in your area
How can nca.co.za assist?
As an information portal nca.co.za does not offer advice, but does offer a single place to access:
- The National Credit Act
- information on the National Credit Regulator
- find debt counsellors in your area
- get the latest news from the press.
From the Wires
- Home loan payments take back seat to cars payments in crunch times
- Credit Regulator warns: Don’t fall for loan scam
- Beware scams involving fake credit providers
- Beware of fake credit providers
- Why Eskom should sell its plants — but still operate them
- Consumers still taking on far too much debt ahead of ‘difficult 2019’
- NCR warns against festive season’s wasteful expenditure
- Cape High Court introduces better protections for mortgage customers in distress
- What regulator must do for timeshare victims
- How to … handle money over the holidays
- (NCR) has urged consumers not to over spend over the festive season
- Credit Regulator urges consumers not to overspend this festive season
- Black Friday: more evidence that SA consumers are under pressure
- Spend wisely this festive season, consumers warned
- Court ruling keeps lid on microlenders’ interest on short-term loans