The National Credit Adviser
The NCA – National Credit Adviser (nca.co.za) aims to provide a single portal of information on The National Credit Act (NCA) and The National Credit Regulator (NCR) . This information is of importance to South African citizens requiring debt consolidation, debt management or require the services of a debt counsellor.
Latest Posts – Get the News at NCA.co.nz
- Are banks routinely overcharging on vehicle loans in arrears? 03/10/2018 Are you being charged interest on arrears? Not keeping up with regular payments can expose you to additional charges, interest on ...
- Bought a Dud: How the CPA can protect you. 03/10/2018 Buying a car? The Consumer Protection Act (the CPA) has got your back. Buying a car, whether new or used, can ...
- How will South Africa’s financial sector adapt to the Fourth Industrial Revolution? 19/09/2018 How will South Africa’s financial sector adapt to the Fourth Industrial Revolution? Over the past year, South Africa has seen some ...
- Debt Relief May Be the Answer to the South African Debt Problem 28/07/2018 Debt Relief May Be the Answer to the South African Debt Problem South Africans who earn less than R7500 and have ...
- Need a loan? Make sure you tick these five boxes 10/07/2018 Added financial pressure makes applying for a loan seem like an attractive option. The recent VAT increase and the largest petrol ...
- Why it could be much harder get a home loan in South Africa right now. 08/07/2018 How easy is to get a home loan in South Africa at the moment? It could be getting much harder to ...
- Car prices: what you see is not what you pay 04/07/2018 Lookout for upfront costs when buying a car. The cost of buying a car can come with some nasty, unexpected upfront ...
- How to save while paying off debt 03/07/2018 You can save while paying off debt. However difficult it is possible the save while paying off debt. Many have little comprehension ...
- Movie teaches SA learners how to handle money, avoiding rampant debt 13/06/2018 The 80-minute movie explains financial management in a manner that resonates with young people. Movie teaches SA learners financial literacy, avoid ...
- Mashonisas make good profit on loans 08/06/2018 Dangerous Lenders – The data is in Informal Cash Lenders Informal cash lenders possible affect up to 1 in 100 households ...
Are you over indebted? Struggling to pay loans and meeting your monthly obligations?
Too much debt? If you are in a position of over indebtedness, search for a debt counsellor in your area.
Debt counselling is intended to assist over-indebted consumers struggling with debt through budget advice, negotiation with credit providers for reduced payments and restructuring of debts.
Search for Debt Counsellors in your area
How can nca.co.za assist?
As an information portal nca.co.za does not offer advice, but does offer a single place to access:
- The National Credit Act
- information on the National Credit Regulator
- find debt counsellors in your area
- get the latest news from the press.
From the Wires
- Advertised tender
- Award notification
- Getting out of debt: Legal debt review explained – and what it will cost you
- Now Ladysmith Ponzi Scheme Goes Virtual
- WATCH: Woman flashes ‘Bitcoin Wallet’ cash as cops probe alleged Ponzi scheme
- LETTER: Ruling on arbitrary transfer of funds welcomed
- Ruling welcomed on banks deducting unauthorised account fees
- The Mandate of the National Credit Regulator
- The Logo
- Landmark ruling stops banks from raiding your accounts
- Supervisor Debt Counselling at NCR
- Ban on banks transferring your money to clear accounts ‘in the red’
- Five things making headlines in South Africa today
- Standard Bank loses case of deducting money to settle debt
- Standard Bank can’t deduct money from your account to settle debts anymore